In order to improve the content and usability of this website, AEDI automatically collects several categories of information from users. This information includes the following:
1. The apparent Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it.
2. The apparent Fully Qualified Domain Name (“Domain Name”) of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name assigned directly to it.
3. The type of browser (such as, for example Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) used and the operating system resident on a user’s computer.
4. The date and time a user visited the site.
5. The web pages accessed at the site, as well as any applications used and forms data.
6. The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the site which a user visited prior to YourAEDI.com (if detectable), if such user did not connect directly to YourAEDI.com, or use it as a homepage or “Portal”.
AEDI uses this information to identify site performance needs; to ensure compatibility with the technology used by YourAEDI.com’s visitors, and to generally add and improve services offered on YourAEDI.com. In order to accomplish those goals, from time to time, AEDI may conduct statistical analysis of the data it collects.
7. AEDI does not collect data for commercial or marketing purposes, and AEDI does not sell, exchange, or otherwise distribute the data collected by YourAEDI.com for commercial or marketing purposes.
Information Submitted to YourAEDI.com
During a session on YourAEDI.com, a user may affirmatively submit information to AEDI by, among other means, electronic mail (“e-mail”) or filling in and submitting an on-line form. Such affirmatively submitted information is stored in a secure environment, and will be used by AEDI in furtherance of its duties and/or obligations to its customers.
AEDI does not rent or sell personally identifiable information (e.g., information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail, etc., or other information that identifies or could lead to the identification of a user as a particular person), nor would AEDI exchange or trade such information with third-parties without a user’s explicit permission.
Cookies are text files, or entries in larger files, utilized to distinguish between visitors to a website, and to track information during multiple visits to a website. AEDI uses “temporary cookies” on some parts of YourAEDI.com, and such temporary cookies expire upon the end of the browsing session. This website does not use “persistent cookies.”
Third Party Links
The content of YourAEDI.com’s webpages is copyrighted, and contains some third party images/graphics that are used with permission. Users are notified, therefore, that one should presume the need to obtain permission from the copyright holder before reproducing or otherwise using images/graphics from this website.
YourAEDI.com may change this policy from time to time, and reserves the right to do so without notice.